OD Practitioners Programme
Developing effective OD Practitioners.
In today’s fast paced, ever changing business environment, an organisation’s ability to respond is key to survival and success.
It is not the ‘organisation’ however that chooses when, why or how to respond, it’s the people within it. Those people need access to an appropriate level of resources, an organisational culture within which they feel able to support and challenge each other, a mission and strategy they have had a stake in creating, processes and procedures which support their journey towards that mission, and leadership which inspires and guides them toward a sense of collective purpose. With these elements in place, people feel motivated and engaged to the extent that they volunteer their discretionary effort – they’re willing to respond to whatever comes their way.
Why should you attend this Programm?
- Build your confidence and impact as an OD practitioner
- Increase your self-awareness by identifying strengths and development needs in relation to a set of OD practitioner capabilities
- Broaden your knowledge of the history and roots of OD practice
- Develop a systemic approach to identifying OD needs
- Learn new tools to gather data and intervene effectively in organisational systems
- Improve your knowledge of group dynamics and their impact on your OD practice
- Increase your knowledge of organisational design
- Learn to apply participative approaches to complex change