Developing leaders who have a clear sense of direction.
This programme brings together strategic thinking and personal leadership. In an uncertain world, leaders need a clear sense of purpose and direction. They also need to bring that clarity to their organisations if they are to achieve sustainable results. There is a marked difference between thinking and acting operationally, and thinking and acting strategically. Being a strategic leader means that your decisions tend to be more risky, your actions more visible and your achievement of results more complex.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS PROGRAMME?
- Develop self-awareness and confidence as a strategic leader, through 360° feedback and group coaching
- Find out about the kind of leadership increasingly needed in the 21st century
- Turn your vision into real business change
- Understand more about strategy, organisational culture and tools for change
- Gain insight into the strategies of organisations that thrive in uncertainty and change
- Visit and learn from the strategies of organisations very different from your own
- Enjoy the challenge and support of working with peers in confidential learning set meetings
- 93% of past participants would recommend this programme